To get into Buttons!! quickly, best follow the tutorials from level 1 to 6. If you want more information, you just came to the right place:
this button is the motor of the whole game: when pressed, all adjacent (and unpressed) buttons move counterclockwise. It is the only way to move buttons around.
This pesky cube is blocking your other buttons from turning they way you might intend.
This button will destroy obstacles if directly next to them.
- once a button is pressed it becomes inactive
- you can activate it again by pressing a blank button next to it
- inactive buttons are lowered, don’t move and are jumped over by other buttons
- from level 5 onwards, you will receive one coin per level you finish (only once per level)
- with coins you can unlock higher groups of levels
- you can also buy hearts during a levels
- with hearts you can take back moves when getting stuck in a level
- each used heart will cost you one coin
- you can spend up to 5 hearts per level